Thursday, January 23, 2014

My Introduction

My name is Maya D. I am 17 years old and have been attending Orange City Schools for 13 years. I would describe myself as caring. I love helping people in every way I can. I am the Vice President of National Council of Negro Women, Cuyahoga County, Youth Section. Our section is all about helping others in need. Helping people in need makes me feel good at the end of the day. I enjoy riding horses, and which I have been riding for the past 7 years. In the past 7 years, I have competed in the Chagrin Valley Hunter Jumper Classics among many competitors. After High School, I plan to attend college to become a nurse. I would then like to further my education to become a nurse anesthetist. I also would like to own my own boutique, where I would like to sell popular brands of clothing. I want to be very successful in life. What I like about school the most is being around my friends all of the time. What I hate most about school is having to be here exactly at 7:30 am and having the whole school park in one parking lot. The qualities of my favorite teacher would have to be funny, talkative, and easy to go to. I like history but, it's not my favorite subject. History through Film should be fun though.

I am proud of humanity and of how much we've grown. But, not all things have been accomplished yet. We still have things we need to work on as a whole. I am excited to see what more is to come throughout my lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment