Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Tombstone

I wasn't a fan of Tombstone because it how gory the scenes were. I also don't enjoy watching wild west  movies, they're boring to me. To me, everything in the movie was hard to follow and I would instantly get lost. I wasn't able to concentrate on the movie because, the movie wasn't keeping my attention. I didn't really care for any of the characters in the movie. Wyatt Earp was the only one who wanted to keep peace among the people of Tombstone. I do not recommend this movie to others. This movie was extremely boring and to be honest isn't worth watching. I think being well know. A story about something that happened in the past. Being heroic makes someone legendary. I believe that Wyatt Earp was very heroic in the movie by trying to protect the innocent people from harm. There was nothing in the "Wild West" that appealed to me at all. I wouldn't watch this movie again.

No comments:

Post a Comment