Saturday, April 19, 2014

Apollo 13

I enjoyed watching the film,  Apollo 13. It was an amazing film and I would watch it all over again! This film was very easy to understand. This film focused on the actual space shuttle and the control center. Which also, made the film easy to understand, without all of the extra "stuff". The best part of the film, was seeing the three of the astronauts reach earth safely. I was very proud of the three of them because they accomplished a great goal. I honestly didn't know how much affect this film would have on the whole class. This film really showed me you can do anything, if you put your mind to it.

I believe that the budget was more than enough. It is well worth it, if we would like to know whats going on with the atmosphere around our planet earth. We should have every piece of technology to learn about other planets and things that can affect us later on in life. This funding is well worth continuing!

I don't think this should be done, if lives are lost. But, I would be all for it if people are able to come back to earth alive. It would be sad to know that these people who put their lives on the line aren't safe. I would say yes, if their was some kind of plan in place to keep them alive. This is dangerous, we want the right people to explore space.

No comments:

Post a Comment