I thought this film was very informative on what happened on 9/11. This really showed how everything and everyone was affected the day this happened. I was actually sadden by this movie because these innocent people lost their lives. I wasn't aware that a plan flew into the Pentagon. We will forever wonder what was on these peoples mines? Why would they want to take the lives of others and their own? It is unfathomable why everything happened on this day. I remember being picked up from school, not knowing what happened. Seeing this happened made me think a lot. The United States has been through so much.
United 93 filled me with hope because, Now we know that this stuff can happen. I think we should be careful with the immigrants we let into our country. So many countries have been plotting against and I believe since 9/11, we have protected ourselves well. I believe our country will continue to keep us safe. We should never forget what happened September 11, 2001. We should never for get those who lost their lives. We should never forget those who committed the attack on our country. We should never forget the affect the attack had on our country. We should never forget how this changed our lives forever. I hate that these people lost their lives.
No comments:
Post a Comment